Monday, March 7, 2011

COoKING!



I have falling in LOVE!
with...
FOOD!!!!!

I Would like to say thank you to Andina Medina, Vanessa Upegui & Darya Golubina for reminding how amazing food is!
for a while I had been eating the same and same stuff.. I was always afraid of new flavors.. trying new things.. not following a recipe Or cooking colombia food, but that is not the case anymore
I have been trying new things.. Cooking amazing stuff! trying new flavors, sauces, changing how much of something goes into something.. & not using SALT!!! It has been amazing so I wanted to share a few pics of what is been going on in our kitchens!! & with this lovely ladies

First Andina
while she was here I learned not to be scared of veggieS! & that you can add allll kinds of wild things to a SALAD!
p.s Salads best salad ever
lettuce, spinach, peppers, hot peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, carrots, cilantro, MANGO & APPLES = Magic !


Darya.. SWEET & SALTY
BEST EGG PLANT PARM I EVER HAD!! & the best teacher EVER for making crepes!
not hard to make at all... takes a little practice!
& always ALWAYSSS MUST HAVES w crepes.. condensed Milk, Nutella, Arequipe ( Dulce de leche) & cheese! ( best start to a new day! )



Con Vane.. CAFFE Y TIPICO COLOMBIANO!!
Every time i feel like im cooking with mom, and grandma!
a good coffee, Rice, beans, ogao ( colonbian sause) MEAT! CONSOME!! sopa de pollo!
lentil soup.. . AREPAS!!!! with ham & cheese... tons of cilantro, avacatos & MILo !!
& sometimes A little adventure Around west 10th street!!! never fails to amaze me & make me feel right at home :)









Now GO EAT!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment