Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Is sex all we think about ?!


I have been working on a series of
"Emotional confrontations"
this next one is the thought of "Sex"

This drawing is about the basic human nature the constant thought of Sex
whether you are a man or a woman, and wether you like to accept it or not I personally believe that everything we do is ultimately to have sex, to feel wanted, lust for.
To be really honest I think some people like to be romantics and think of it as "love" others as sex and some as a "fuck"
what ever it is I think we need to be honest with ourselves and accept this reality
Also learn that with this comes a responsibility, that it affects poeple,
I believe some kind of feelings should be involved.. lust, fear, love, something that means something to someone.

I like to challenge our generation that is already so de-attached from reality thanks to all the technology and remind people that WE ARE REAL
we are not in facebook, or in cellphones
and that we are all thinking the same things and we are here.. en carne y hueso







So get off the computer and go have sex! haha go love someone! do somethingg!!!

1 comment:

  1. this painting doesnt read to me "the basic human nature of constantly thinking about sex" ... it reads to me that the woman in it is a nymph. or that finds the penis holy.

    ReplyDelete