Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Enough


"I wish I was enough
I wish I was the one
I wish I could show you the world
I wish I could take you to places you never been "
El May

Today was a pretty wonderful day
i got my pieces cut in digital sculpture, we run into some problems but the result was wonderful
After class we went to THE KITCHEN a place you all most know about!! feature a dramatic reading by actress Lili Taylor of Kelly Sandoval’s short story, How to Win in Reno,a screening of a short video by multimedia artist Neil Goldberg & a musical performance by singer-songwriter El May who was magical! It was pretty cool we got to talking to her and i got to give her one of my pieces & we picked up her cd !
please take a listen to her music it was beautiful ! & enjoy the new stuff
abrazos








1 comment:

  1. yo, you need too sneak me into the sculpture building. i'm dying for equipment.

    ReplyDelete