Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mas Chivas

Workin on the Chiva Model for the HUGE ONE!! VEry exited
These are the pieces i got to cut yesterday in the Laser cutter and now i gotta assemble the whole thing & paint it ...





ALso Wed night i stayed at studio mad late and got another chiva done


A little singing song lyrics that are swimming in my brain..
Margot and the nuclear So and Sos

I did a horrible thing to that girl
I bread my misery and drowned it in her
And she got me high
And I hardly noticed there were tears in her eyes

And I miss you less and less everyday
This stream of whisky's helped to wash you away






1 comment:

  1. Laura... tu trabajo es genial!!! Te cuento que me metí a clases de óleo, yo no es que sea un pintor figurativo así teso, pero por lo menos dominar una técnica me puede ayudar a liberar muchas cosas... Gracias por tu interesante blog.

    ReplyDelete